Introducing 30 Day Disposables
The 1st Semi-Disposable Shoe Cover
Disposable shoe covers have been around for decades with very little change being introduced. Most wearers report slippery soles, ill-fitting and hard to get over work shoes/boots, not to mention most are made in China.
We are excited and proud to introduce our new line of shoe covers … 30 DAY DISPOSABLES. As the name suggests, you can expect 30 days of wear with each pair of our industrial strength covers. They are manufactured in Idaho and we stand behind every pair we make.
The average cost for disposable shoe covers is generally between .30 to .40 cents per pair, if purchased by the case. 30 Day Disposables will run less per day than the cheapest pair of import shoe covers, but will keep you safe by providing a better fit and a non-skid, safety sole that has been laboratory tested.
Lab results scored 30 Day Disposables 175% above OSHA’s recommended non-skid level.
Important Features & Benefits:
- 30 Day Average Lifespan
- Industrial Strength Fabric & Thread
- True Non-Skid Sole for Safety
- ASTM Safety Tested - Non-Skid 2.25 Times OSHA Standard
- 3 Sizes for a Safe and Proper Fit
- Made in the USA by Pro Shoe Covers
- Machine Washable OR Spray, Wipe & Go
- Accommodating up to size 16
|Up to Size 10||10.5 - 13||13.5 - 16|