Do you work as a home inspector? Looking for a way to ensure no damage, scuffs, or mess is left behind? Consider Pro Shoe Covers!
About Our Shoe & Boot Covers
Pro Shoe Covers are constructed with a premium nylon material. This same material is used to manufacture such items as luggage, tarps, and backpacks. The fabric is strong and permanently sealed with a finish that offers a moisture barrier so you do not leave wet or dirty tracks. The sole is made from a rugged, waterproof, non-slip material. As a home inspector, they will help to make you look professional and your clients will be impressed when you slip them on prior to entering their homes.
Pro Shoe Covers are easy to care for and have a long life expectancy, usually between 6 and 9 months. Our shoe covers are double stitched and reinforced to ensure a long life.
- Superior Traction for Safety
- Machine Washable
- Durable Construction
- Moisture Barrier — No Wet or Dirty Tracks
- Laboratory Tested — ASTM Safety Rated
- Available in Black or Royal Blue
- Available in Four Sizes to Ensure a Proper Fit
Laboratory Tested - ASTM Safety Rated
- Pro Shoe Covers' non-skid abilities were tested and rated high on the safety scale.
- Scores exceeded OSHA's recommended level by 175%
- Pro Shoe Covers were tested and received a combined SCOF of 1.375, which is 2.75 times the OSHA standard.
Shoe Covers for Home Inspectors | Home Inspector Shoe and Boot Covers